Titan Great Outdoors original Silhouette Steel Plate Shooting Target now with a new tab along the bottom of the target for easy setup using angle iron and the Titan Shooting Target Bracket. Setup your own shooting range and become the marksman you’ve always wanted to be!
- Never shoot steel core, steel jacket, solid copper ammo, or magnum rounds at the Titan shooting target.
- Do not shoot the Titan shooting target with BB's, pellets, or air soft. They do not have enough force to splatter and will ricochet.
- Do not shoot any closer than 100 yards with a rifle and 10 yards with a handgun.
- Do not shoot a caliber larger than .308 at the Titan shooting target.
- ALWAYS wear eye and ear protection while shooting at the target.
** Note: Titan Shooting Target Bracket sold separately! **Show More Show Less
- Great low cost way to get into steel targets!
- Loud "GONG!" sounds provides positive feedback when a target is hit.
- Lasts for years | AR500 steel deflects rounds and resists pitting.
- Rated for all handguns except magnum cartridges.
- 12" x 22.5" Silhouette provides a large target sight picture.
- Weight: 23 LB
- Steel notes: AR500 steel
- Overall Height: 22.5"
- Overall Width: 12"
- Thickness: 3/8" (10mm)
This equipment must be used with care by capable and competent individuals under supervision, if necessary. The use of any equipment, including this one, involves the potential risk of injury. You accept and assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, damages (both economic and non-economic), and losses of any type, which may occur, and you fully and forever release and discharge Titan, its insurers, employees, officers, directors, associates, and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action, or causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known or unknown, anticipated, or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of the use of said equipment.
TITAN MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE. BUYER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY IN USE OF THE EQUIPMENT.