Role and ResponsibilitiesThe ideal candidate will have strong experience in writing, editing, proofreading and fact-checking content for both print and digital. We are looking for a self driven, motivated individual who can manage tasks efficiently. This position will work cross-functionally to extract deep business, product and industry knowledge to produce various content types to be leveraged in inbound marketing and end-to-end funnel marketing and sales efforts. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, strategic thinking, and project management skills.
- Support the Titan marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow-up skills
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability
- Leadership potential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required
- Ability to learn other software programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passion for the marketing industry
- Working toward a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Minimum 3.25 GPA preferred
Required experience:No previous work experience required, but some experience in marketing is preferred.
Job Type/Location: 3-6 month Student Internship — Full-time/ Collierville, TN
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.