For all returns & refunds that are NOT quality or warranty related:
- Titan will offer a refund of your original purchase price within 30 days of your delivery date—customers will be responsible for any return shipping costs when returning items that are not covered under warranty or found to be defective.
- Item(s) must be in new condition when returned— please note that wear and tear from use may prevent your item from qualifying for a refund.
- Returned items will be evaluated to ensure new condition before refund is processed.
- Titan cannot accept return or refund requests after 30 days of delivery date.
If you receive a defective product or see a quality issue in the first month, Titan will refund the original purchase price, as well as providing return shipping:
- Any quality issues with your item should be reported within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers will be asked to provide photographs that provide a clear image of the quality issue in question.
- Please be advised that defective products and photos providing proof must not be altered or modified in any way, respectively.
We guarantee that items purchased online at Titan Ramps are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of sale. We will repair, replace parts, or when appropriate issue a partial refund or exchange an item. The course of action will be up to our best judgement:
- If a repair is authorized it must be returned to us (freight prepaid, with proof of your purchase) during the 12-month period after the date of your original purchase of the product.
- Items damaged from abuse, misuse or overloading are not covered under warranty.
- To file a warranty claim, click here.